Elkhart County Sheriff's Department
Type of IncidentGeneral InfoVehicle InfoProperty InfoDescription of Events

This form is only available for the reporting of:

  • Vehicle damage (vandalism)
  • Property damage (vandalism)
  • Theft from vehicle
  • Theft off of property

  • For incidents in which the value of the items taken or damaged is above $2500, please call (574)533-4151. If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately.

    What type of incident are you reporting?